to lawyer referral
How do you fast track a referral case?
Don’t worry about documents, probate courts, or anything else! If it’s needed, we will get it. If it’s a case, we will bring it, keeping you updated every step of the way.
We need only three things from you regarding your initial contact with Faxon Law Group:
1. a general description of the liability event
2. a general description of the injuries and/or damages
3. contact information for you and the client
That is all!
Our total process is streamlined and time-sensitive.
1. Once you have the basic information, feel free to either call our trial lawyers directly, or fill out the form below. A trial lawyer will call you back within 4 hours, unless you indicate a time that is better for you.
2. During our first call, you will get feedback as to whether Faxon Law Group can help and, if so, when a trial lawyer can meet in person with you and/or your client.
3. We will meet with you and/or the client at a location that is most convenient for you both. Retainers are signed that include your firm and the exact percentage of fee due to you after resolution of the case. We also get authorizations that allow us to get all necessary records and court appointments.
4. We will then start an investigation that may last from 24 hours to 3 months, depending on the complexity and urgency of the matter. We will update you actively through our referrers’ custom web portal, and are available by mobile phone for updates at any time.
5. We will either bring the case or explain why that is not a prudent course.